Robert F. Chaitin, M.D. Philosophy
“People become doctors for many different reasons, and to some degree this is reflected in the way each physician practices medicine. For my part I have always been very clear about wanting to combine the best of medical science with a genuine sensitivity for the needs, issues, and concerns of each woman I work with. My goal is to treat patients with the same degree of respect, concern and understanding that I would like to receive. I am committed to providing exceptional medical services for women at every stage of their lives, without compromising on the personal touch that I feel is so important to quality health care.
Being a patient is never fun but for optimum health every woman should feel comfortable about seeing her gynecologist regularly. Moreover, when you’re pregnant it is wonderfully reassuring to know that your obstetrician really cares about you and your baby. For me, attention to details makes all the difference, from creating a warm office environment to just spending a little extra time listening to the women who have trusted me with their bodies and concerns. As far as I’m concerned that’s the kind of VIP treatment all of my patients deserve, and that’s the standard of personalized, top-quality care my patients can always look forward to.”
The Robert F. Chaitin, M.D. OB/GYN Practice Pledge
· To provide “Exceptional Care for Women”.
· To assure you of a clean, pleasant, non-threatening and
· To be respectful of all of our patients and their families.
· To provide prompt, friendly and courteous service by knowledgeable and highly-trained medical staff.
· To be sensitive to our patients’ individual needs and desires.
· To respond in a timely and efficient manner to our patient requests.
· To provide you with an experience that will encourage you to return, and to tell other women of our unique facility and care policies.
Robert F. Chaitin, M.D.