top of page

Dr. Robert Chaitin encourages regular checkups with pap tests, pelvic exams, breast exams and mammography. We offer preventative, diagnostic and acute patient care with a wide range of special services including: 


We offer full obstetrical care from pregnancy testing to delivery and postpartum care, including the management of high risk obstetrics. We provide 24-hour in-hospital obstetrical service at Jupiter Hospital and St. Mary's Medical Center.

Family Planning:

We provide family planning counseling and offer all prescription birth control methods including oral contraceptives, patches, Depo-Provera injections, diaphragms, rings, IUD's (Mirena and Paraguard), the new Implanon device, and tubal sterilization including the Essure technique.


 We offer well women's care, including Pap test screening, preventative health care, treatment of PMS, nutritional counseling, menopausal symtoms, initial infertility testing, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases as well as disorders of the uterus, cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes and vagina. Hormonal and surgical treatment of infertility is also available. We also offer HPV testing, and treatment.

Surgery and Procedures: 

 Dr. Chaitin is experienced in the most up to date surgical treatment including the use of laser and Laparoscopic equipment. In addition to the above named hospitals, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is offered as a choice for gynecological surgery.

BOTOX® Cosmetic:

Laughter, sadness, anger and surprise – your face shows all of your emotions to the world. And a lifetime of emotions means your facial muscles have been put to the test, leading to wrinkles, forehead lines, lateral canthal lines, crow's feet, and laugh lines.

All these signs of emotion can leave you looking older than your years – but thanks to today's technology, BOTOX® can significantly reduce their appearance on your face. With BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment, you will be able to see a visible improvement to the wrinkles on your face – and you'll have smoother skin for up to four months. Injections are performed by an experienced board certified nurse practitioner. Our patients appreciate the natural looking results and her thorough and gentle manner.

Dermal Fillers:

Injectable wrinkle fillers can give you a more youthful look for a fraction of what a traditional facelift costs. Most will fill hollows, lines, and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from 4 months to more than a year.

Injectable wrinkle fillers, unlike Botox injections that relax the muscle under a wrinkle, fill the line, crease, or area with one of several different substances. As a result, trouble spots nearly disappear.

Wrinkle fillers can also be used as "volumizers," plumping and lifting cheeks, chins, jawlines, temples, and filling out thin lips.


We offer infertility counseling, workup, testing and specialty treatments. Dr. Chaitin helps couples who want to conceive. 90% of people who want to get pregnant will conceive within the first year of trying. A couple is said to have infertility if it is in the other 10% that does not get pregnant within one year. We help couples in the evaluation and treatment of infertilty.

Call the office of Dr. Robert Chaitin today (561) 622-0779.   We welcome the opportunity to partner with you for your healthcare needs!

bottom of page